Public ServiceSocialUncategorized

UNDERESTIMATING ELECTRICAL SAFETY

UNDERESTIMATING ELECTRICAL SAFETY
Dinesh Vora
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
On Twentieth February, 2010 in Malaysia a Power Line
Electric worker got up the power pole without
appropriate precautions of switching off the system first. By touching two wires carrying higher voltages burnt himself to death, with current.
 
So be very careful with this electrical
monster at home. When it comes to life safety nothing can be ignored. Precautions, pictures are highly chilling.  
 





 



Tags

Related Articles

One Comment

  1. electric is very dangerous. take care every time. i fear to see these photos of accidents due to electric discharge. ho very very danger.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close