Placement: Upper Palm
The heart line runs horizontally across the upper part of your palm.
Basic Heart Line Meanings:
· Long Line: Idealistic, Dependent on partner
· Short Line: Self-centered
· Deep Line: Stressful
· Faint Line: Sensitive Nature, Weak Heart
· Straight Line: Intense Feelings
· Curved Line: Intellectual Bent
· Broken Line: Troubled relationships
· Chained Line: Intertwined relationships, Karmic relationships
· Forked Line: Heartbreak, Divorce
· Absent Line: Ruthlessness, Logic rules the heart
Placement: Middle of the Palm
The head line represents intellect and reasoning.
Basic Head Line Meanings:
· Long Line: Ambitious
· Short Line: Intelligent, Intuitive
· Deep Line: Excellent Memory
· Faint Line: Poor Memory
· Straight Line: Materialistic
· Broken Line: Disappointment
· Chained Line: Mental Confusion
· Forked Line: Career Change
· Double Line: Talented, Inspired by a Muse
· Absent Line: Laziness, Mental Imbalance
Placement: Mid to Lower Palm
The life line begins somewhere between your thumb and index finger and runs downward toward wrist. Life line is generally curved.
Basic Life Line Meanings:
· Long Line: Good Health, Vitality
· Short Line: It is a myth that a short life line means a short life. If the life line is short, look closer to other signs (broken, deep, faint, etc.)
· Deep Line: Smooth Life
· Faint Line: Low energy
· Broken Line: Struggles, Losses
· Chained Line: Multiple Walks (meaning that your life path is multifold)
· Forked Line: Various meanings depending on fork placement on the hand. Generally forks indicate diversion or life change. Although they can also mean scattered or split energies.
· Double Line: Partner with Soul Mate, or there is someone near (friend or family member) that serves as a guardian or caretaker.
· Absent Line: Anxious, Nervous
Also called "Destiny"
Placement: Center of Palm, vertical or slanted line divides the palm in half
Basic Meaning of Fate Line
· Absent Line: Preplanned Life
· Deep Line: Inheritance
· Faint Line: Failures, Disappointments
· Forked Line: Conflict or Dual Destiny
· Jagged Line: Struggle, Indecisiveness
· Broken Line: Trauma, Difficult Circumstance
· Chained Line: Highs and Lows
Success, Wealth, Talent
Placement: Parallels Fate Line
Fame line gives light to the a person's fate or destiny, indicating brilliance or artistic ability enhances life purpose. Note: This line is not always present.
Also called "Marriage Lines"
Love lines are short horizontal lines found on the side of the hand underneath the pinky.
Love lines indicate the number of significant relationships there are in a lifetime. Sometimes it is easier to see these lines if you bend your pinky slightly toward your palm to see the line creases.
Placement: Vertical lines between pinky fingers
Children lines commonly root out of marriage lines (Love Lines) indicating births that are a result of corresponding relationships.
Placement: Parallel to Life Line (either side)
Intuition lines generally shadow the life line because intuition indicates keen insight into one's life.
Basic Intuition Line Meaning:
The more prominent this line appears (deeper, longer) the stronger the indication that psychic ability is a dominant characteristic for the person. Intuition lines are not the easiest to detect, and may be absent entirely.
Placement: Vertical line begins below ring finger
An absent health line usually indicates that health is not an issue. Degree of sickness is indicated by the strength or weakness of this line.
Also called "Rascettes"
Placement: Bracelets are the lines at the bend of your inner wrist.
It is most common to have two or three bracelets. Although, some people have only one bracelet, and having four or more is possible. More bracelets indicate a longer life, broken bracelets indicate ill health or lowering of chi energies (It's the basic circulating energy of life).
Placement: Mid to Lower Palm Underneath Pinky Finger
Travel lines indicate travel, but can also merely indicate a desire to travel.
Girdle of Venus
Placement: Semi-circle between index and pinky fingers
The shape of the Girdle of Venus is similar to a crescent moon hanging over the heart line. This palm line configuration intensifies the emotions.
Girdle of Venus appears on the hands of individuals who tend to be ultra-sensitive. Symbolically it can indicate a need for shielding or creating emotional boundaries.